After Heatwave in Islamabad Pre Monsoon Spell is Going to Start
The Pakistan Meteorological Department (PMD) reported on Friday that pre-monsoon showers with dust thunderstorms are expected in the upper and central portions of the country, which will likely cause the current heatwave-like conditions to abate starting on June 25th, 2023.
Read More: Islamabad is Hotter Than Dubai Now a Days
The Met Office stated that moist currents are entering the country’s upper and central regions from the Arabian Sea, and that a westerly wave is likely to hit the country’s upper regions on June 25.
Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Murree, Galliyat, Attock, Chakwal, Jhelum, Kashmir, Gilgit Baltistan, Chitral, Swat, Mansehra, Kohistan, Abbottabad, Haripur, Peshawar, Mardan, Swabi, Nowshera, Kurram, Bannu, Lakki Marwat, Kohat, Mianwali, Sargodha, Hafizabad, M. B
Furthermore, rain/wind-thundershower with isolated heavy falls is also expected in Barkhan, Loralai, Sibbi, Naseerabad, Kalat, Khuzdar, Zhob, Ziarat, Musakhel, D I Khan, Karak, Waziristan, D G khan, Rajanpur, Multan, Bhakkar, Layyah, Kot Addu, Bahawalpur, Bahawalnagar, Sahiwal, Pakpattan, Okara, from 26th to 29th June, while in Sukkur, Jacobabad and Larkana on 27th/28th June.
According to the weather report, pre-monsoon rain will fall from June 25 (Sunday) through June 30 (Friday), providing much-needed reprieve from the heatwave-like temperatures.
Impacts and Advises:
- During the projected timeframe, the prevailing heat wave conditions are likely to abate.
- On June 26 and 27, there could be urban floods in low-lying districts of Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Peshawar, Gujranwala, and Lahore, as well as landslides in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa’s hilly regions of Galliyat, Kashmir, and Kashmir. On June 27, flash flooding due to heavy rain may occur in the hill torrents of D G Khan and neighbouring districts in north-east Balochistan.
- Tourists and travellers are urged to use caution to stay safe amid the predicted conditions.
- It is recommended for farmers to plan their agricultural activities while considering the weather forecast.
- The public is encouraged to stay in safe areas during dust thunderstorms and heavy showers since loose structures, such as power poles, solar panels, and other items, may be damaged.
You can also invest in other famous and most in demand housing societies, such as , Blue World City, Rudn Enclave, 7 Wonders City Peshawar, Taj Residencia, Kingdom Valley, New Metro City Gujar Khan, Forest Town Rawalpindi, University Town Rawalpindi, ICHS Town, Park View City Islamabad, Multi Gardens B17 Islamabad and Nova City Islamabad.
Few more real estate housing schemes which are trending now a days in Islamabad by including: Faisal Town Phase 2, Prism Town Gujar Khan, New City Paradise, Eighteen Islamabad, 7 Wonders City Islamabad, Capital Smart City, Silver City Islamabad, The Life Residencia, Faisal Town Islamabad, Islamabad Golf City, Islamabad Model Town and Marble Arch Enclave.
Al Sadat Marketing is an emerging Real Estate Agency headquartered in Islamabad, Pakistan. With over 10+ Years of experience, Al Sadat Marketing is providing its services and dealing all trending housing societies projects in different cities of Pakistan. Islamabad Projects, Rawalpindi Projects, Gujar Khan Projects, Burhan Projects, and Peshawar Projects etc.
Book Your Plot Now: +92 331 111 0005