All You Need to Know about KP’s CMEEF Scholarship Program
Education has emerged as one of the most valuable and costly things in the modern world. Most students who want to pursue a career that requires several years of education look for financial aid. Scholarships emerge as the most requested type of financial aid in such a situation.
You can receive scholarships based on merit if you are deserving. This raises the prestige of scholarships and helps to pay for your education. You should unquestionably submit a scholarship application to the university of your choice. After all, receiving a scholarship has several advantages.
200+ merit-based scholarships have been made available by the KPK Government to KPK students participating in any undergraduate or graduate program at any university. The KPK CM EDUCATION ENDOWMENT FUND Scholarship 2022 is available to all KPK Domicile Holder Students who are unable to pay for their higher education through the official website.
All students chosen by the university for the KP CMEEF Scholarship Program will get a fully funded education at the university as well as a monthly stipend of 5000 rupees from the KPK government.
The information regarding the Chief Minister’s Education Endowment Fund Scholarship (CMEEF) 2022 has been made public by the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KP) government.
For undergraduate and graduate students, this scholarship program is completely supported and intends to offer a monthly stipend of Rs. 5,000 to cover all educational costs.
The KP Higher Education Archives and Libraries Department offers this merit- and need-based scholarship program. The chosen areas and organizations offer scholarships for the BS, BE, MS, MPhil, and Ph.D. programs.
Everything you need to know about the CMEEF Scholarship Program for 2022 is provided below:
- Admission Requirements for Undergraduate Programs
- Only those with a KP address are qualified.
- Candidates must fulfill admission standards for “recognized institutions” in order to be considered.
- The applicants must not have used any previous scholarships.
- The student’s father or legal guardian’s combined monthly income cannot exceed Rs. 100,000.
- A bond or undertaking must be signed by candidates.
The KPK Government will cover 100% of tuition costs for all students chosen for undergraduate and graduate scholarships in 2022, in addition to providing a monthly stipend.
Through their university, selected candidates will receive one of the stipends listed below:
- Tuition fee
- Travel allowance
- Living allowance
- A budget for books
- Other Services Offered by the Government
- Only those with a KP address are qualified.
- Candidates for MS, MPhil and Ph.D. programs must meet admission standards (based on merit) or have a legitimate offer of admission from a reputable company or field.
- Ph.D. candidates must have a minimum GRE/GAT (general or subject) score of 60%, whereas MS/MPhil candidates must have a minimum GRE/GAT (general or subject) score of 50%.
- At the time of the institution’s announced deadline for receiving applications, candidates must be younger than 50.
- Candidates must have an outstanding academic history (minimum 1st division or CGPA of 3.0 out of 4.0 or 3.75 out of 5).
- There cannot be any other scholarships being awarded to the applicant.
- The candidate’s father or guardian cannot earn more than Rs. 100,000 per month in total income.
- Applicants must offer a bond or commitment.
The following documents must be submitted by students who wish to apply for the KPK Government BS, MS, or Ph.D. Stipend Program in 2023.
- Admission offer letter
- All of your academic certificates
- Letter of recommendation
- From Your Professor: References
- I.D. card
- Additional Documents
The KPK government is offering the CMEEF fully funded scholarship in the following degree program through the Chief Minister’s Education Endowment Fund.
- Business and economics
- Information technology and computer science
- Veterinary, agricultural, and food sciences
Benefits of The CMEEF Program
- Education-related expenses are fully reimbursed.
- Candidates will receive a stipend of Rs. 5,000 per month.
How to Apply for The CMEEF Program?
Candidates can apply for scholarships for the aforementioned programs directly at the universities of their choice.
- Students can obtain the application form from the university’s office of financial aid or online.
- Fill out the CMEEF Scholarship form 2022 completely after receiving it, and then submit it to your university’s scholarship and payment section.
- The university team interviews every student who has applied for the fully funded MS/Ph.D. Stipend Program 2022.
- The most talented and qualified students will be recommended by the university for the Chief Minister’s Education Endowment Fund Scholarship in 2022.
- The deadline to submit a KPK CMEEF Scholarship application form for undergraduate students is November 15, 2022, and the deadline for graduate students is December 15, 2022.
- KPK Government BS/MS/Ph.D. Stipend Program 2023 are given out until the student has finished the degree program in which they are enrolled.
- Students will not be eligible for further scholarships if they fail any of their courses while on fellowship.
Deadline for CMEEF Program
The deadline for scholarship applications is anticipated to be November 15, 2022. For this reason, candidates are invited to apply as soon as possible. But for the precise deadline, they are encouraged to keep checking KP’s CMEEF website.
- The candidate will lose their scholarship if they provide incorrect or erroneous information.
- The Management Unit Office is not the place to submit applications as they won’t be accepted there.
- Selected institutes must submit their recommendations for undergraduate programs by November 15, 2022, and for Ph.D. and postgraduate programs by December 15, 2022.
Benefits of Government Scholarships
The advantages of scholarships are substantial, making the time spent applying well worth it. We are aware that applying for an educational institute is a demanding process, and applying for scholarships may seem like an unnecessary source of more stress. However, whether you receive a full scholarship or not, you can make your life much easier if you can persuade a university that you deserve one.
- Access to Education is Made Easier by Scholarships
- Students Who Succeed Scholarships Have Access to a Wide Range of Support
- Scholarships enhance your resume and help you network.
- Scholarships open even more college or university options for you.
- You’ll have access to the best education, which is one of the best advantages of receiving a scholarship. If you possess exceptional academic talent, you will be able to enroll in the top universities.
You can also invest in other famous and most in demand housing societies, such as , Blue World City, Rudn Enclave, 7 Wonders City Peshawar, Taj Residencia, Kingdom Valley, New Metro City Gujar Khan, Forest Town Rawalpindi, University Town Rawalpindi, ICHS Town, Park View City Islamabad, Multi Gardens B17 Islamabad and Nova City Islamabad.
Al Sadat Marketing please contact 0331 1110005 or visit https://alsadatmarketing.com/
Few more real estate housing schemes which are trending now a days in Islamabad by including: Faisal Town Phase 2, Prism Town Gujar Khan, New City Paradise, Eighteen Islamabad, 7 Wonders City Islamabad, Capital Smart City, Silver City Islamabad, The Life Residencia, Faisal Town Islamabad, Islamabad Golf City, Islamabad Model Town and Marble Arch Enclave.
Al Sadat Marketing is an emerging Real Estate Agency headquartered in Islamabad, Pakistan. With over 10+ Years of experience, Al Sadat Marketing is providing its services and dealing all trending housing societies projects in different cities of Pakistan. Islamabad Projects, Rawalpindi Projects, Gujar Khan Projects, Burhan Projects, and Peshawar Projects etc.
Book Your Plot Now: +92 331 111 0005