CCoE Agrees Restructuring of PEPCO Power Planning Company
The Cabinet Committee on Energy (CCoE) has approved the Power Division’s proposal to restructure the Pakistan Electric Power Company (PEPCO) with a new name, namely, Power Planning and Monitoring Company (PPMC). The reorganisation will be completed by December 31, 2021.
The CCoE considered the summary and endorsed the Power Division’s proposals.
The significant proposals included:
- A change in the designation of PEPCO to PPMC
- Human resource responsibilities will be assigned to respective businesses.
- The reorganised corporation will continue to charge DISCOs, GENCOs, and NTDC a fee.
- The organisation will approach Development Finance Institutions and Multilateral Agencies to solicit funding for capacity development.
- By December 31, 2021, the company’s Board of Directors will be reconstituted and the restructuring plan will be implemented.
- The new employee will be employed immediately by the company.
The Minister of Energy will meet with the Oil and Gas Regulatory Authority (OGRA) and the National Electric Power Regulatory Authority (NEPRA) to discuss the operational issues caused by the importation of RLNG. The proposed remedies and next steps will be discussed at the next CCoE meeting.
For more updates, stay tuned to Al Sadat Marketing News!
You can also invest in other famous and most in demand housing societies, such as , Blue World City, Rudn Enclave, 7 Wonders City Peshawar, Taj Residencia, Kingdom Valley, New Metro City Gujar Khan, Forest Town Rawalpindi, University Town Rawalpindi, ICHS Town, Park View City Islamabad, Multi Gardens B17 Islamabad and Nova City Islamabad.
Few more real estate housing schemes which are trending now a days in Islamabad by including: Faisal Town Phase 2, Prism Town Gujar Khan, New City Paradise, Eighteen Islamabad, 7 Wonders City Islamabad, Capital Smart City, Silver City Islamabad, The Life Residencia, Faisal Town Islamabad, Islamabad Golf City, Islamabad Model Town and Marble Arch Enclave.
Al Sadat Marketing is an emerging Real Estate Agency headquartered in Islamabad, Pakistan. With over 10+ Years of experience, Al Sadat Marketing is providing its services and dealing all trending housing societies projects in different cities of Pakistan. Islamabad Projects, Rawalpindi Projects, Gujar Khan Projects, Burhan Projects, and Peshawar Projects etc.
Book Your Plot Now: +92 331 111 0005