Table of Contents

Development Work in G-14/3 to Start Soon: FGHEA

Federal Government Employees Housing Authority (FGEHA) would shortly begin construction in sector G-14/3, according to the Senate Standing Committee on Housing and Works in Islamabad.

Read: 5 Marla Commercial Plots Launched in New Metro City Gujar Khan

The committee was informed that FGEHA has taken possession of 75% of the land in this area, with the remaining 25% to be acquired within the next few months.

FGEHA officials also informed the committee that the development of G-14/3 was delayed due to contractor issues. However, the committee was informed that work will shortly commence.

Later, during the membership drive, government employees reserved 9,105 plots, and 5,317 of them paid a down payment.

Read: New City Paradise 1 Kanal Plot Prices Revised

The committee was informed that in 2016, the housing ministry and its housing foundation made an incorrect judgment on the aforementioned scheme, and that the current management of the authority has been working to remedy the issue of Thalian scheme allottees/members.

The committee also examined a number of additional agenda issues, such as Public Work Development (PWD) and other affiliated housing ministry agencies.

Please contact Al Sadat Marketing for further assistance.

You can also invest in other famous and most in demand housing societies, such as , Blue World City,  Rudn Enclave7 Wonders City PeshawarTaj ResidenciaKingdom Valley,  New Metro City Gujar KhanForest Town RawalpindiUniversity Town RawalpindiICHS TownPark View City IslamabadMulti Gardens B17 Islamabad and Nova City Islamabad.

Al Sadat Marketing please contact 0331 1110005 or visit

Few more real estate housing schemes which are trending now a days in Islamabad by including: Faisal Town Phase 2Prism Town Gujar KhanNew City ParadiseEighteen Islamabad7 Wonders City IslamabadCapital Smart City,  Silver City IslamabadThe Life Residencia,  Faisal Town IslamabadIslamabad Golf CityIslamabad Model Town and Marble Arch Enclave.

Al Sadat Marketing is an emerging Real Estate Agency headquartered in Islamabad, Pakistan. With over 10+ Years of experience, Al Sadat Marketing is providing its services and dealing all trending housing societies projects in different cities of Pakistan. Islamabad Projects, Rawalpindi Projects, Gujar Khan Projects, Burhan Projects, and Peshawar Projects etc.

Book Your Plot Now: +92 331 111 0005

Tags :

Share :

About Author
About Author

Syed Sadat Hussain Shah

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *