The Defence Housing Authority, Habib Rafiq Limited, and Bahria Town collaborated on the housing project known as DHA Valley. Back-to-back ballots are being held by the DHA Valley Islamabad administration in order to accommodate the greatest number of participants. The most recent voting, which comprised both residential and business plots, took place on November 15, 2023. In addition, this was DHA Valley Islamabad’s sixth residential and third commercial ballot.
Project officials claim that 27,000 residential sites, comprising 1900 5 Marla plots and 800 8 Marla plots, were balloted. Additionally, this balloting covered all of the first allottees’ commercial plots. The voting process was completed satisfactorily, and the outcomes were posted on DHA Islamabad – Rawalpindi’s official website.
How to View the Results of DHA Valley Islamabad
To find out whether your plans are on the ballot, take the following actions:
- Firstly, visit DHA Islamabad – Rawalpindi’s official website, or click this link directly:
- Put in your POC, NICOP, or CNIC number here.
- After that, type in your registration or commercial plot number.
- After that, press the submit button, and the outcomes will show up on the screen.
During this balloting, some very significant updates and conversations were also provided. In addition, General Naveed Safdar, the Chief Operating Officer, is also bidding the project farewell, but his efforts on behalf of the impacted members and the project’s advancement are commendable. This balloting includes the initial 2008 allottees, with widows receiving preference, individuals with disabilities, and the heirs of those who bought properties in Islamabad’s DHA Valley.
It’s also crucial to note that the authorities will include the open and transferred properties in the next round of voting. DHA Valley has currently removed 1005 commercial plots’ liabilities; this balloting also removed certain transportable commercial properties.
Additionally, DHA Valley Islamabad disclosed the members’ voting times:
- Members with one to three properties in DHA Valley will be granted one ballot slot in the forthcoming election.
- In a similar vein, anyone with a maximum of three properties will be allotted two votes in subsequent elections.
To be eligible to vote, these members with open commercial files must close their files.
Updates for DHA Phase 6
Phase 2 extensions, also known as DHA Phase 6, have been cleared 100% of the time. Ninety-six percent of files have been balloted; the remaining four percent are about 4%, and DHA administration is working hard to clear these as well.
Updates on DHA Homes
Moreover, the administration also clears 98% of DHA properties. Those who do not reply to the calls and messages from the customer care staff make up the remaining 2% of the population. 53 allottees have not gotten in touch with the administration; members who are interested in cooperating are asked to get in touch with the management.
The upper management claims that out of the 76,000 members that were impacted, 66% have been cleansed and about 30,000 members remain. Additionally, the administration is making the required accommodations for these members. In the next voting, the first allottees will be given priority, then widows, the disabled, and those with open and transferable properties.
Moreover, about two thousand commercial plots remain in the community and will be offered for sale in the future, according to DHA authorities.
You can also invest in other famous and most in demand housing societies, such as , Blue World City, Rudn Enclave, 7 Wonders City Peshawar, Taj Residencia, Kingdom Valley, New Metro City Gujar Khan, Forest Town Rawalpindi, University Town Rawalpindi, ICHS Town, Park View City Islamabad, Multi Gardens B17 Islamabad and Nova City Islamabad.
Few more real estate housing schemes which are trending now a days in Islamabad by including: Faisal Town Phase 2, Prism Town Gujar Khan, New City Paradise, Eighteen Islamabad, 7 Wonders City Islamabad, Capital Smart City, Silver City Islamabad, The Life Residencia, Faisal Town Islamabad, Islamabad Golf City, Islamabad Model Town and Marble Arch Enclave.
Al Sadat Marketing is an emerging Real Estate Agency headquartered in Islamabad, Pakistan. With over 10+ Years of experience, Al Sadat Marketing is providing its services and dealing all trending housing societies projects in different cities of Pakistan. Islamabad Projects, Rawalpindi Projects, Gujar Khan Projects, Burhan Projects, and Peshawar Projects etc.
Book Your Plot Now: +92 331 111 0005