Dubai: Pakistani investors are drawn to Dubai’s reliable real estate market, which is seeing daily growth in the real estate industry. “Dubai has always been an attractive place for Pakistanis to invest because it’s very close and super stable, unlike Pakistan,” said Mr. Faisal Karim, Sales Director at DAMAC Properties. Pakistanis continued to rank seventh among all buyers of real estate in Dubai during the second quarter of 2023, according to sources cited in Betterhomes’ Dubai Residential Real Estate Market Report Q2 2023. Pakistani investors were attracted to Dubai’s stable real estate market.
According to Mr. Faisal Karim, the following are the main factors luring Pakistani investors to Dubai’s real estate market:
- Dubai provides a balanced standard of living together with safety, security, luxury, and the ideal lifestyle.
- Due to the fixed exchange rate between the dirham and the dollar, Dubai’s currency does not fluctuate, drawing investors from Pakistan.
- The fact that income is not subject to taxes and that the property has a high rental value has drawn in more investors.
- While some are in their mid-to late-30s, most Pakistani investors expressing interest in real estate in Dubai are typically in their 40s or older. Therefore, families are drawn to buying the most properties possible because they desire the best future for their kids.
- Unlike other nations, Dubai offers a speedy property closing process that typically takes two to three months.
- The Golden Visa is now the center of attention if you invest two million dirhams immediately. This is another significant component. If so, you can remain here for ten years with your family, especially if you sponsor your parents. Mr. Karim said the government is “superconscious” and “super proactive” about ensuring the buyers are cared for.
- For a maximum of ten years, international talent can dwell, work, and study in the United Arab Emirates with a golden visa. Reducing the number of golden visas from AED 10 million to AED 2 million is fantastic news. As a result, investors were drawn in more, and obtaining a golden ticket will now be relatively straightforward.
You can also invest in other famous and most in demand housing societies, such as , Blue World City, Rudn Enclave, 7 Wonders City Peshawar, Taj Residencia, Kingdom Valley, New Metro City Gujar Khan, Forest Town Rawalpindi, University Town Rawalpindi, ICHS Town, Park View City Islamabad, Multi Gardens B17 Islamabad and Nova City Islamabad.
Few more real estate housing schemes which are trending now a days in Islamabad by including: Faisal Town Phase 2, Prism Town Gujar Khan, New City Paradise, Eighteen Islamabad, 7 Wonders City Islamabad, Capital Smart City, Silver City Islamabad, The Life Residencia, Faisal Town Islamabad, Islamabad Golf City, Islamabad Model Town and Marble Arch Enclave.
Al Sadat Marketing is an emerging Real Estate Agency headquartered in Islamabad, Pakistan. With over 10+ Years of experience, Al Sadat Marketing is providing its services and dealing all trending housing societies projects in different cities of Pakistan. Islamabad Projects, Rawalpindi Projects, Gujar Khan Projects, Burhan Projects, and Peshawar Projects etc.
Book Your Plot Now: +92 331 111 0005