Funds Allocated for Development Schemes in Islamabad
According to news reports, the federal government has allotted cash for development projects under the Public Sector Development Programme (PSDP) for fiscal year 2021-22.
Read More: Upcoming Events in Islamabad March 2023
The following are the specifics of construction projects:
- A total of PKR 1 billion has been allocated for the operation of a 25.6-kilometer-long Metro Bus Service track between Peshawar Morr and Islamabad International Airport. Previously, the National Highways Administration was responsible for the undertaking (NHA). It is given to the Capital Development Authority (CDA) for implementation.
- The acquisition of land for the Conduction of Water from the Indus Water System at Tarbela Dam has been allocated a total of 3,115,46 million Pakistani rupees.
- The renovation of the Darbar-Golra Sharif connection road is given PKR 35 million.
- Regarding ongoing initiatives, the details of the allocated funding are as follows:
- Mara Sumbal, Union Council Bokra, Mara Jaffar Jhangi Sayyedan, Tarnol Golra Sharif, Bhandana Kalan, Saria-i-Kharbooza, and Shah Allah Ditta would receive 500 million PKR for sanitation and road projects.
- PKR 167 million is set aside for Islamabad Capital Territory’s wastewater sanitation and water delivery plan (ICT).
- Khanaa Dak, Tumar, Charah, Kirpa, Ali Pur, and Tarlia would receive 500 million PKR for development projects.
- Rawal Town, Saidpur, Kot Hatyal North and South, Pind Bhagwal, Chack Shahzad, Sohan, Noorpur, Phulgran, Malpur, and Kuri will also receive PKR 500 million for development projects.
- Three billion Pakistani rupees are earmarked for the 10th Avenue Project.
For more information, please get in touch with Al Sadat Marketing.
You can also invest in other famous and most in demand housing societies, such as , Blue World City, Rudn Enclave, 7 Wonders City Peshawar, Taj Residencia, Kingdom Valley, New Metro City Gujar Khan, Forest Town Rawalpindi, University Town Rawalpindi, ICHS Town, Park View City Islamabad, Multi Gardens B17 Islamabad and Nova City Islamabad.
Few more real estate housing schemes which are trending now a days in Islamabad by including: Faisal Town Phase 2, Prism Town Gujar Khan, New City Paradise, Eighteen Islamabad, 7 Wonders City Islamabad, Capital Smart City, Silver City Islamabad, The Life Residencia, Faisal Town Islamabad, Islamabad Golf City, Islamabad Model Town and Marble Arch Enclave.
Al Sadat Marketing is an emerging Real Estate Agency headquartered in Islamabad, Pakistan. With over 10+ Years of experience, Al Sadat Marketing is providing its services and dealing all trending housing societies projects in different cities of Pakistan. Islamabad Projects, Rawalpindi Projects, Gujar Khan Projects, Burhan Projects, and Peshawar Projects etc.
Book Your Plot Now: +92 331 111 0005