Funds Reserved for Karachi’s 19 Mega Projects
A news source said that the Sindh government earmarked PKR 8 billion for Karachi’s 19 mega projects in its provincial budget for fiscal year 2021-22. Last year, 1.94 billion Pakistani Rupees were set aside for infrastructure development.
Read More: Latest Petrol Prices in Pakistan March 2023
Following is a breakdown of the 6.6 billion Pakistani rupees designated for the most prominent of these projects:
The budget for the construction of a flyover in Jauhar Chowrangi is PKR 1.6 billion.
- North Nazimabad has been given PKR 1.1 billion for the building of Shahrah-i-Noor Jahan from Abdullah College to Qalandaria Chowk.
- Chakiwara Road, Mehrab Khan Essa Road, and Tannery Road in Lyari have been allocated PKR 995 million for repair and/or restoration.
- PKR 450 million to build a road from Gulberg Chowrangi to the UBL Sports Complex.
- 370 million Pakistani rupees for the renovation of a road from Shershah Chowk to the intersection with Mirza Adam Khan Road.
- Dr. Ruth Pfau has allocated PKR 261 million for the improvement/rehabilitation of interior roads/streets.
- 250 million PKR had been budgeted for the development of the Central district public park.
- 600 million Pakistani rupees have been allocated for these three projects: rehabilitation and widening of the road from Razzaqabad to the Sheedi Goth Powerhouse, rehabilitation and widening of the road from Sheedi Goth to Razzaqabad
Read More: Today Gold Price in Pakistan – 2 March 2023
- Rehabilitation and building of the Rafiqi Shaheed Road between Sharea Faisal and Askari-II, rehabilitation of the Lyari Expressway’s approach roads
- In addition to the aforementioned projects, the province government has committed PKR 1 billion to the Greater Karachi Sewerage Plan, popularly known as S-III, for the rehabilitation and development of the city’s major drains. Similarly, 800 million Pakistani rupees (PKR) are budgeted for the Greater Karachi Water Supply Scheme, also known as the K-IV project, to handle the city’s expanding water needs.
For more information, please get in touch with Al Sadat Marketing.
You can also invest in other famous and most in demand housing societies, such as , Blue World City, Rudn Enclave, 7 Wonders City Peshawar, Taj Residencia, Kingdom Valley, New Metro City Gujar Khan, Forest Town Rawalpindi, University Town Rawalpindi, ICHS Town, Park View City Islamabad, Multi Gardens B17 Islamabad and Nova City Islamabad.
Few more real estate housing schemes which are trending now a days in Islamabad by including: Faisal Town Phase 2, Prism Town Gujar Khan, New City Paradise, Eighteen Islamabad, 7 Wonders City Islamabad, Capital Smart City, Silver City Islamabad, The Life Residencia, Faisal Town Islamabad, Islamabad Golf City, Islamabad Model Town and Marble Arch Enclave.
Al Sadat Marketing is an emerging Real Estate Agency headquartered in Islamabad, Pakistan. With over 10+ Years of experience, Al Sadat Marketing is providing its services and dealing all trending housing societies projects in different cities of Pakistan. Islamabad Projects, Rawalpindi Projects, Gujar Khan Projects, Burhan Projects, and Peshawar Projects etc.
Book Your Plot Now: +92 331 111 0005