HEC Announces Schedule for Higher Education Aptitude Test
The schedule for the Higher Education Aptitude Test (HAT) has been released by the Higher Education Commission (HEC) for applicants seeking HEC scholarships and admission to MS/MPhil and PhD programs.
For all HEC scholarship awards and entrance to the aforementioned programs through a standardized and open admissions process, HEC administers this test via Education Testing Council (ETC).
Here is every piece of information you need to register for the HAT:
Versions of HAT:
Candidates are recommended to register in accordance with the test’s five categories, which will be administered to those with 16 years of education or equivalent.
|Test Category||Disciplines||English/Verbal Reasoning||Analytical Reasoning||Quantitative Reasoning||Total|
|HAT-1||Engineering & Technology, Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, and Physics||30%||30%||40%||100|
|HAT-2||Management Sciences, and Business Education||30%||40%||30%||100|
|HAT-3||Arts & Humanities, Social Sciences, Psychology (Clinical & Applied), and Law||40%||35%||25%||100|
|HAT-4||Agriculture & Veterinary Sciences, Biological & Medical Sciences, Physical Sciences, Education, and Media & Mass Communication||40%||30%||30%||100|
|HAT-General||Religious Studies (Madrasa Graduates)||40%||30%||30%||100|
- Candidates who have submitted online applications for MS/MPhil or PhD programs or HEC scholarships through the e-portal will be considered for the next round of selection.
- Candidates who intend to apply for future scholarship programs, including those offered by universities in Pakistan that are sponsored by HEC.
- Candidates seeking admission to MS/MPhil or PhD programs at public and private universities in Pakistan.
How to Apply?
- For registration, candidates should access the ETC e-portal on the HEC website.
- The application submission procedure consists of two steps.
- Start by filling out your profile in the ‘My Profile’ section.
- Then, submit the application using the ‘Higher Education Aptitude Test’ found on the online portal’s left-hand sidebar.
- HEC will only consider submitted HAT applications. Any incomplete or unsubmitted application will be rejected.
- The bank fee challan can be downloaded from the ETC’s online portal.
- The HAT registration fee is Rs. 2,000 per applicant. The fee must be deposited using the following information:
Bank Name: Habib Bank Limited (HBL)
Account Title: Higher Education Commission
Account Number: 17427900133401
After paying the application fee, candidates must transmit a scanned copy of the paid fee challan to the portal.
Read More: Former President of United States Donald Trump Arrested
On the day of the examination, candidates are required to bring an original applicant’s copy of the paid fee challan, a roll number sheet, and an original CNIC or passport, or they will not be permitted to participate.
The final day to register online is May 10, 2023.
For the purposes of scholarships and admission to MS/MPhil and PhD programs, the test score will be valid for two years.
For more news and updates, visit Al Sadat Marketing News.
You can also invest in other famous and most in demand housing societies, such as , Blue World City, Rudn Enclave, 7 Wonders City Peshawar, Taj Residencia, Kingdom Valley, New Metro City Gujar Khan, Forest Town Rawalpindi, University Town Rawalpindi, ICHS Town, Park View City Islamabad, Multi Gardens B17 Islamabad and Nova City Islamabad.
Few more real estate housing schemes which are trending now a days in Islamabad by including: Faisal Town Phase 2, Prism Town Gujar Khan, New City Paradise, Eighteen Islamabad, 7 Wonders City Islamabad, Capital Smart City, Silver City Islamabad, The Life Residencia, Faisal Town Islamabad, Islamabad Golf City, Islamabad Model Town and Marble Arch Enclave.
Al Sadat Marketing is an emerging Real Estate Agency headquartered in Islamabad, Pakistan. With over 10+ Years of experience, Al Sadat Marketing is providing its services and dealing all trending housing societies projects in different cities of Pakistan. Islamabad Projects, Rawalpindi Projects, Gujar Khan Projects, Burhan Projects, and Peshawar Projects etc.
Book Your Plot Now: +92 331 111 0005