How to Obtain Your Domicile Certificate in Pakistan?
Domicile is an important identity document for Pakistani citizens that confirms the birth region of citizens. A Domicile Certificate is an important document that attests to someone’s status as a city inhabitant or long-term resident. This certificate can only be issued from one city, according to the law. You might need a domicile certificate to apply for a job or to attend a university.
How to Apply for a Domicile in Islamabad?
Visit the Citizen Facilitation Center in Islamabad to get a domicile certificate from the ICT Administration. Here is the procedure in detail:
- Complete the documents as specified in the section below (Your documents requirement may vary depending on your age)
- To submit your application and supporting documentation, go to Citizen Facilitation Center, G-11/4, Islamabad.
- Obtain a token, then wait for your turn.
- Data entry.
- After paying the required fee that is specified in the information box, obtain an electronic receipt.
- Your application for domicile will be processed.
- On the day specified in the e-receipt, pick up your domicile certificate.
- If a candidate has a dual address on their CNIC, they must present a NOC from their home district.
For people who are aged 21 years or above:
- Copy of CNIC of Applicant
- Voter List
- Copy of CNIC of Father/Husband
- Copy of Proof of Residence in Islamabad (Allotment letter or Lease agreement)
- One original utility bill (Electricity, Gas or Telephone) of the residence
- NOC from the Department (For Government Servants)
- Copy of SSC/Matric Certificate
- Copy of Marriage Registration Certificate (for married persons)
- Copy of Form-B (if you have children)
- Proof of trade or occupation
- Two Passport size photographs
For people who are below 21 years of age:
- Copy of From-B or CNIC of Applicant
- Copy of CNIC of Father/Mother
- Copy of Domicile Certificate of parent(s) in which the name of the applicant is mentioned
- Voter List
- Copy of SSC/Matric Certificate
- Proof of trade or occupation
- Two passport-size photographs
Also, the presence of the applicant himself/herself is necessary.
E-Domicile System in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
A highly interactive web and mobile application called the “e-domicile system” enables residents to get their domicile from the DC office in the safest and simplest method possible. The people must submit an online application for this purpose using a web portal, a mobile app, or district citizen information centers (Established in DC offices).
Before visiting the DC office for domicile collection, an application transactions ID is generated that can be used to track the status of the application. The domicile is printed and will be made accessible on the district website after the data has been verified.
All Khyber Pakhtunkhwa DC offices, where applications are received and domiciles are awarded, have adopted this system.
How to Apply for Domicile in KP?
Here are the steps you must take to apply for a domicile in KP:
- The applicant must download the “KP Citizen’s Portal” mobile app from the Google Play Store or Apple AppStore, which is accessible for Android and iPhone cellphones.
- Installing the app, registering, and then selecting the e-Citizen option to submit an application and track those already filed to the DC office are the steps taken by the applicant.
- When a user registered their application, they automatically obtained a tracking code, which they may use to check the status of their application.
- The applicant is informed of the decision or status of his application.
How to Apply for Domicile in Punjab?
Here are the steps you must take to apply for a domicile in Punjab:
- Get the challan form from the National Bank of Pakistan branch next to it or the e-Khidmat Markaz.
- Pay the PKR 200 challan.
- Go to e-Khidmat Markaz and pick up the necessary Domicile application form. Additionally, you can obtain it earlier from the e-Khidmat Markaz official government website.
- Complete the Domicile Application Form and submit it with all required documentation.
- After successfully submitting your documents and the applicant, get an electronic receipt.
- On the e-Khidmat Markaz website, enter the tracking ID to follow the progress of your application. Additionally, you can use their SMS Gateway by sending your application ID to the number 9100, phone their toll-free number, or downloading their mobile app.
- Get a certificate of domicile
Let’s look at the paperwork needed to get a domicile in Punjab:
- Completed Form P and P1, with the applicant’s signature
- A properly completed affidavit on PKR 50 stamp paper, with the applicant’s signature and the Oath Commissioner’s attestation (Optional)
- PKR 200 National Bank of Pakistan paid challan form
- Three white-background passport-size photos
- Copy of the applicant’s B-Form or CNIC
- A duplicate of the spouse’s or parents’ CNIC
- AC Verification Form, may or may not be attested
There will also need to be at least one of the following Entitlement Documents.
- Real estate ownership records (Fard, ownership papers or registry of house, etc.)
- Utility bills (electricity, gas, or telephone)
- Residents’ permit (rental agreement)
- Education Records (Matriculation or above certificate)
- Voter list for the UC on which the applicant is registered to vote
At the time of application, all of the aforementioned papers as well as the rest of the Domicile requirements must be at least a year old.
How to Apply for Domicile in Sindh?
By going to the Deputy Commissioner Office (DC Office) in their respective district, Karachi residents can apply for Domicile and PRC (Permanent Residential Certificate).
This is how to obtain Karachi Domicile in its entirety.
- Pay a PKR 200 challan at the National Bank of Pakistan DC Office Branch as the first step.
- Stamp each photocopy with a one rupee stamp.
- Obtain the Domicile Application Form and fill it out before having it attested by the Oath Commissioner.
- Deliver your paper to the DC office. You will also need to submit any other documentation that the relevant department requests.
- After submitting your documents, get a receipt.
- Receive your Karachi Domicile certificate and PRC from the DC Office.
In order to apply for a Domicile and PRC in Sindh, you must provide these documents:
- Five photos in passport size (unattested)
- CNIC of the applicant, original and attested
- A certified copy of the applicant’s Form -B is required for those under 18 years old.
- Certified copies of all academic records up to the present year
- Copy of the CNIC and the father’s domicile are required for candidates younger than 21.
- An authenticated copy of the service certificate is required for those working for the government.
- Authenticated proof of residency (electricity bill, gas bill or copy of rent agreement)
- A copy of the applicant’s spouse’s CNIC if they are married.
- If the applicant is a parent, Form-B or attested copies of the children’s birth certificates
How to Apply for Domicile in Balochistan?
The procedure for requesting a domicile in Balochistan is contentious because the local administration forbids any outsider or settler from requesting a permanent residence there.
The tribal chiefs do not approve domicile applications from candidates from other provinces due to issues with job quota and resource distribution. Locals, however, will find the process to be relatively simple.
The steps to apply for domicile in Balochistan are as follows:
- Visit the DC office and pick up the domicile application form and challan.
- Fill out the form after paying the RS. 200 challan.
- Your information will be checked with the neighborhood police station and the tehsil office once you submit the form.
- The form is signed by the tribal chief, who is in charge of the local branch, the pertinent assistant commissioner, and a second deputy commissioner after all the paperwork have been reviewed.
- DC will sign the document and issue a domicile certificate as the final step.
- Verification of older father/grandfather certificates that have already been issued by this agency.
- Original CNIC listing Quetta as the permanent address
- The CNIC of the mother and father both lists Quetta as their primary residence.
- A computerized death certificate is issued by Metropolitan Corporation Quetta if the father or mother is not still living.
- Certificate of oath or stamp paper (original)
- Original bank challan (Rs. 400)
Domicile Management System
The government of Punjab has recently introduced a Domicile Management System. This system will assist you in checking or verifying your domicile by giving your CNIC number.
Pakistan Information Technology Board (PITB) has introduced an automated system for generating and managing domiciles.
In June 2007, Domicile Management System was introduced for the online management of obtaining and managing domiciles in the country. This system has been operational for many years now and ensures the transparent and quick delivery of computerized domiciles for all the residents. This system also has a feature of checking the duplicate issuance of domicile. This online management system is implemented and functional in 34 districts. Approximately 597,656 out of a total of 3,947,714 issued domiciles have been verified using this online system.
How to Verify Your Domicile Certificate Online?
It is an easy two-step procedure through which you can easily verify your domicile:
Step 01: As a first step, visit the DMS tool developed by PBIT.
Step 02: As a second step, enter your CNIC or domicile number issued by NADRA. Enter your CNIC number in the input box and click on ‘verification’.
The submission system will show you some details for verification like name, district, tehsil, status, submission date etc. These details are enough for verification.
You can also invest in other famous and most in demand housing societies, such as , Blue World City, Rudn Enclave, 7 Wonders City Peshawar, Taj Residencia, Kingdom Valley, New Metro City Gujar Khan, Forest Town Rawalpindi, University Town Rawalpindi, ICHS Town, Park View City Islamabad, Multi Gardens B17 Islamabad and Nova City Islamabad.
Few more real estate housing schemes which are trending now a days in Islamabad by including: Faisal Town Phase 2, Prism Town Gujar Khan, New City Paradise, Eighteen Islamabad, 7 Wonders City Islamabad, Capital Smart City, Silver City Islamabad, The Life Residencia, Faisal Town Islamabad, Islamabad Golf City, Islamabad Model Town and Marble Arch Enclave.
Al Sadat Marketing is an emerging Real Estate Agency headquartered in Islamabad, Pakistan. With over 10+ Years of experience, Al Sadat Marketing is providing its services and dealing all trending housing societies projects in different cities of Pakistan. Islamabad Projects, Rawalpindi Projects, Gujar Khan Projects, Burhan Projects, and Peshawar Projects etc.
Book Your Plot Now: +92 331 111 0005