Table of Contents

KCR, K-IV Next after Green Line Project is Operational

Karachi: The leader of the opposition in the Sindh Assembly, Haleem Adil Sheikh, congratulated Prime Minister Imran Khan for providing superior transport services to the residents of the provincial capital, as a fleet of forty buses arrived in Karachi to operate under the Green Line Bus Service.

Read: Savvy Investors Attracted to Burj al Jinnah-Karachi’s Investment Prospects

Sheikh, who is also the central vice president of Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf, said in a statement that the federal government would no longer leave Karachi residents at the mercy of the incompetent Sindh government. As a result, the people of Karachi would no longer be forced to ride crumbling, worn-out buses.

PTI employees also staged a symbolic protest by putting up photographs of Sindh government-operated, aging buses in the metropolitan area.

Read: Babar Azam Once Again Among the Nominees for ICC Player of the Month

104 new buses were to be added to the local transport system under the Yellow Line project, he said, adding that an agreement was signed with a Chinese firm in 2016 requiring the Sindh government to provide 30 percent of the total project cost while the remaining 70 percent were to be provided by the Chinese firm.

He stated that Karachi’s local transportation system was the weakest among 100 megacities as of a recent analysis by Bloomberg. Prior to 1990, he stated, Karachi’s local transportation system was superior.

For more updates, stay tuned to Al Sadat Marketing News!

You can also invest in other famous and most in demand housing societies, such as , Blue World City,  Rudn Enclave7 Wonders City PeshawarTaj ResidenciaKingdom Valley,  New Metro City Gujar KhanForest Town RawalpindiUniversity Town RawalpindiICHS TownPark View City IslamabadMulti Gardens B17 Islamabad and Nova City Islamabad.

Al Sadat Marketing please contact 0331 1110005 or visit

Few more real estate housing schemes which are trending now a days in Islamabad by including: Faisal Town Phase 2Prism Town Gujar KhanNew City ParadiseEighteen Islamabad7 Wonders City IslamabadCapital Smart City,  Silver City IslamabadThe Life Residencia,  Faisal Town IslamabadIslamabad Golf CityIslamabad Model Town and Marble Arch Enclave.

Al Sadat Marketing is an emerging Real Estate Agency headquartered in Islamabad, Pakistan. With over 10+ Years of experience, Al Sadat Marketing is providing its services and dealing all trending housing societies projects in different cities of Pakistan. Islamabad Projects, Rawalpindi Projects, Gujar Khan Projects, Burhan Projects, and Peshawar Projects etc.

Book Your Plot Now: +92 331 111 0005

Tags :

Share :

About Author
About Author

Syed Sadat Hussain Shah

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *