LDA-led Approved Infrastructure Projects for Lahore by CM Buzdar
The Lahore Development Authority (LDA) in Lahore city approved a number of developments and facilities on Wednesday, December 1. Chief Minister (CM) Usman Buzdar presided over the 8th meeting of the governing body.
The meeting reportedly covered a wide range of municipal development measures, and the following received final approval:
- Abdalian Society Phase 1’s utility-side land is given to the Department of Tourism.
- Industrialization of agricultural land in the Model Town Tehsil (Moza Pandu)
- converting the Allama Iqbal Town plots (1 and 88), which were formerly used as markets for fruits and vegetables, into commercial plots
- Jubilee Town and LDA Avenue-1 defaulters now have till 60 days from now to pay their debts.
- forming a committee to decide on the criteria for allocating alternative plots to LDA-Avenue-1 residents
- Modification of the LDA hiring committee for legal advisors. The new structure also includes senior LDA officers as well as representatives from the housing and law departments.
- The Home Department’s issuing of NOCs to educational institutions, non-profit organizations, charity organizations, and non-secular institutions is the subject of the TEPA price remission issue.
In the meeting, LDA Director General Ahmad Aziz Tarar also provided updates on a number of development initiatives. In another development, LDA Chief Metropolitan Planner Syed Nadeem Akhtar Zaidi stated that the authority had employed both global and local experts to bolster the LDA Master Plan 2050.
Additionally, he stated during the Master Plan 2050 presentation at the University of Engineering and Technology (UET) that LDA is working to enhance the city in order to make it enduring and lasting for future generations.
For more updates, visit Al Sadat Marketing.
You can also invest in other famous and most in demand housing societies, such as , Blue World City, Rudn Enclave, 7 Wonders City Peshawar, Taj Residencia, Kingdom Valley, New Metro City Gujar Khan, Forest Town Rawalpindi, University Town Rawalpindi, ICHS Town, Park View City Islamabad, Multi Gardens B17 Islamabad and Nova City Islamabad.
Few more real estate housing schemes which are trending now a days in Islamabad by including: Faisal Town Phase 2, Prism Town Gujar Khan, New City Paradise, Eighteen Islamabad, 7 Wonders City Islamabad, Capital Smart City, Silver City Islamabad, The Life Residencia, Faisal Town Islamabad, Islamabad Golf City, Islamabad Model Town and Marble Arch Enclave.
Al Sadat Marketing is an emerging Real Estate Agency headquartered in Islamabad, Pakistan. With over 10+ Years of experience, Al Sadat Marketing is providing its services and dealing all trending housing societies projects in different cities of Pakistan. Islamabad Projects, Rawalpindi Projects, Gujar Khan Projects, Burhan Projects, and Peshawar Projects etc.
Book Your Plot Now: +92 331 111 0005