NA Pass Rent Restriction Amendment Bill, Others for Islamabad
Islamabad: According to news reports, a joint session of parliament passed the Rent Restriction Amendment Bill and five other laws for the Islamabad Capital Territory (ICT).
Food Safety Bill, the University of Islamabad Bill, The National Vocational and Technical Training Commission (Amendment) Bill 2021, The National College of Arts Institute Bill 2021, the Pakistan Academy of Letters Bills 2013, and the Muslim Family Laws Amendment Bill are among the proposed legislations.
According to the newspaper, Special Assistant to the Prime Minister (SAPM) on Capital Development Authority Affairs Ali Nawaz Awan remarked that the passage of the Rent Restriction Bill would reduce litigation difficulties and protect renters’ and landlords’ rights. These provisions have been inserted into the bill:
- Each agreement between landlord and tenant must be presented to the controller for archival purposes.
- Any payments made pursuant to the rental agreement must be made with cross-checks or an official receipt/acknowledgement.
- Unless the parties protest in writing, the rent of residential and non-residential structures will increase annually by 10%.
- Bhutto medical university and FMC will eventually receive their own buildings.
- A mediation committee for conflict resolution will be chaired over by the Islamabad Chamber of Commerce (ICCI) president or his designee as convener.
- Prior to proceeding with a case, the controller would present it to the Mediation Council for approval. If no settlement is reached, the controller will proceed with the case.
In the event of a settlement, the order issued by the controller in accordance with the Mediation Council’s decision shall be considered final.
For more updates, stay tuned to Al Sadat Marketing News!
You can also invest in other famous and most in demand housing societies, such as , Blue World City, Rudn Enclave, 7 Wonders City Peshawar, Taj Residencia, Kingdom Valley, New Metro City Gujar Khan, Forest Town Rawalpindi, University Town Rawalpindi, ICHS Town, Park View City Islamabad, Multi Gardens B17 Islamabad and Nova City Islamabad.
Few more real estate housing schemes which are trending now a days in Islamabad by including: Faisal Town Phase 2, Prism Town Gujar Khan, New City Paradise, Eighteen Islamabad, 7 Wonders City Islamabad, Capital Smart City, Silver City Islamabad, The Life Residencia, Faisal Town Islamabad, Islamabad Golf City, Islamabad Model Town and Marble Arch Enclave.
Al Sadat Marketing is an emerging Real Estate Agency headquartered in Islamabad, Pakistan. With over 10+ Years of experience, Al Sadat Marketing is providing its services and dealing all trending housing societies projects in different cities of Pakistan. Islamabad Projects, Rawalpindi Projects, Gujar Khan Projects, Burhan Projects, and Peshawar Projects etc.
Book Your Plot Now: +92 331 111 0005