New Rules for Advertisement Announced by LDA Regarding Illegal Housing Scheme
Lahore: According to a post on the authority’s official Facebook page, the Lahore Development Authority has established new standards for the advertising of residential and commercial projects in print and electronic media (LDA). The revised restrictions were issued in response to the February 9 decisions issued by the Lahore High Court (LHC).
According to the information provided by the LDA, numerous housing schemes and their sponsors have violated the LDA Private Housing Schemes Rule-2014. Without acquiring the No Objection Certificate, they break the rule by marketing their projects in regular digital and print media (NOC). Due to this issue, the following warnings have been issued by the authorities:
- Without LDA approval, housing societies, land subdivisions, and their sponsors are not permitted to publicize their projects.
- Even if the housing schemes receive clearance and registration from LDA but not the NOC, they cannot promote.
- The LDA Act of 1975 prohibits and criminalizes the advertisement of residential societies in the absence of a NOC.
- LDA is authorized to submit a First Investigation Report (FIR) with the police as well as destroy and seal illegally constructed structures.
- The LDA further announced that any housing scheme that advertises without prior authorization and NOC from the LDA will face serious consequences in accordance with LHC rulings. The LDA has urged that the Pakistan Electronic Media Regulatory Authority (PEMRA), the All Pakistan Newspaper Society (APNS), and other relevant organizations limit advertisements unless the inventor, sponsor, and owner of such schemes obtain an LDA-issued NOC.
For more information and details, visit our website Al Sadat Marketing.
You can also invest in other famous and most in demand housing societies, such as , Blue World City, Rudn Enclave, 7 Wonders City Peshawar, Taj Residencia, Kingdom Valley, New Metro City Gujar Khan, Forest Town Rawalpindi, University Town Rawalpindi, ICHS Town, Park View City Islamabad, Multi Gardens B17 Islamabad and Nova City Islamabad.
Few more real estate housing schemes which are trending now a days in Islamabad by including: Faisal Town Phase 2, Prism Town Gujar Khan, New City Paradise, Eighteen Islamabad, 7 Wonders City Islamabad, Capital Smart City, Silver City Islamabad, The Life Residencia, Faisal Town Islamabad, Islamabad Golf City, Islamabad Model Town and Marble Arch Enclave.
Al Sadat Marketing is an emerging Real Estate Agency headquartered in Islamabad, Pakistan. With over 10+ Years of experience, Al Sadat Marketing is providing its services and dealing all trending housing societies projects in different cities of Pakistan. Islamabad Projects, Rawalpindi Projects, Gujar Khan Projects, Burhan Projects, and Peshawar Projects etc.
Book Your Plot Now: +92 331 111 0005