Pakistan, Tajikistan Sign Agreements to Strengthen Bilateral Ties
According to news reports, Prime Minister Imran Khan and Tajikistan’s President Emomali Rahmon signed agreements/Memorandums of Understanding (MoUs) in a variety of areas to strengthen bilateral relationships in Islamabad.
Read More: World Bank, ADB Delay $1bn Loans
Details of Pakistan and Tajikistan’s collaboration are provided below.
- The Chambers of Commerce and Industry of both countries signed a cooperation agreement.
- A cooperation agreement was signed between the Chamber of Commerce & Industry of the Republic of Tajikistan and the Lahore Chamber of Commerce & Industry.
- The Tajik Technical University and the Indus University in Pakistan have formed an academic alliance.
- Pakistan’s Sialkot Chamber of Commerce and Industry and Tajikistan’s Chamber of Commerce and Industry have decided to collaborate.
- In the field of emergency preparedness and response, the governments of the Republic of Tajikistan and the Islamic Republic of Pakistan have agreed to collaborate.
- A Memorandum of Understanding was signed between the Tajik Institute of Languages in Dushanbe, Tajikistan, and Pakistan’s National University of Modern Languages (NUML).
- The Technological University of Tajikistan and COMSATS University Islamabad signed a Memorandum of Understanding.
- The governments of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan and the Republic of Tajikistan signed an agreement pertaining to art and culture.
- The National Accountability Bureau of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan and the Agency for State Financial Control and Corruption Fight of Tajikistan have signed a Memorandum of Understanding.
Read More: Despite Hurdles, FBR Issues Refunds of RS 250 Billion
In a statement, the Tajik president emphasised his nation’s desire to use the seaports of Karachi and Gwadar as a commerce route. In this regard, he stated that Tajikistan is eager to help establish a commercial corridor through Pakistan.
For more information, please get in touch with Al Sadat Marketing.
You can also invest in other famous and most in demand housing societies, such as , Blue World City, Rudn Enclave, 7 Wonders City Peshawar, Taj Residencia, Kingdom Valley, New Metro City Gujar Khan, Forest Town Rawalpindi, University Town Rawalpindi, ICHS Town, Park View City Islamabad, Multi Gardens B17 Islamabad and Nova City Islamabad.
Al Sadat Marketing please contact 0331 1110005 or visit https://alsadatmarketing.com/
Few more real estate housing schemes which are trending now a days in Islamabad by including: Faisal Town Phase 2, Prism Town Gujar Khan, New City Paradise, Eighteen Islamabad, 7 Wonders City Islamabad, Capital Smart City, Silver City Islamabad, The Life Residencia, Faisal Town Islamabad, Islamabad Golf City, Islamabad Model Town and Marble Arch Enclave.
Al Sadat Marketing is an emerging Real Estate Agency headquartered in Islamabad, Pakistan. With over 10+ Years of experience, Al Sadat Marketing is providing its services and dealing all trending housing societies projects in different cities of Pakistan. Islamabad Projects, Rawalpindi Projects, Gujar Khan Projects, Burhan Projects, and Peshawar Projects etc.
Book Your Plot Now: +92 331 111 0005