PDWP Approves Road Development Schemes for Punjab
According to news sources, the Punjab Provincial Development Working Party (PDWP) has approved nine development initiatives totaling PKR 10.20 billion in Lahore.
In a meeting presided by by Planning & Development Board Chairman Abdullah Khan Sumbal, PDWP accepted the plans. During the meeting, board members and provincial secretaries from multiple ministries were present. The following is a breakdown of the approved schemes:
- A budget of PKR 2.06 billion will be used to rehabilitate and dualize a 42-kilometer length of road between Sargodha and Makhdoom Interchange (M-2)
- The construction of Ring Road from Sheikhupura city via Sharaqpur Road to Hiran Minar Interchange will cost PKR 500 million (M-2)
- The renovation of the 22-kilometer-long Lala Musa – Dinga Road has been approved for PKR 559.9 million
- The budget for the construction and renovation of the 45-kilometer-long Phalia, Mandi Bahauddin Road is PKR 689 million.
- 700 million Pakistani rupees have been allocated for the rehabilitation and widening of the 13-kilometer-long Shahkot Jaranwala Road.
The PDWP supports three agricultural initiatives.
- 700 million Pakistani rupees have been allotted for the widening and maintenance of a 22-kilometer road connecting the Sargodha-Faisalabad bypass with the Jhal Chakian-Lahore Road bypass.
- 880 million Pakistani rupees have been approved for the construction of a road from Farooq Abad to Khanqah Dogran.
- District Sheikhupura, Tehsil Murdike will receive PKR 1.05 billion to fund the construction of a road network.
- The repair of Kahrian Dinga Mandi Bahauddin Road Dual Carriageway up to Amra Kalan District Boundary Gujrat has been allotted PKR 3.06 billion.
For more updates, stay tuned to Al Sadat Marketing News!
You can also invest in other famous and most in demand housing societies, such as , Blue World City, Rudn Enclave, 7 Wonders City Peshawar, Taj Residencia, Kingdom Valley, New Metro City Gujar Khan, Forest Town Rawalpindi, University Town Rawalpindi, ICHS Town, Park View City Islamabad, Multi Gardens B17 Islamabad and Nova City Islamabad.
Few more real estate housing schemes which are trending now a days in Islamabad by including: Faisal Town Phase 2, Prism Town Gujar Khan, New City Paradise, Eighteen Islamabad, 7 Wonders City Islamabad, Capital Smart City, Silver City Islamabad, The Life Residencia, Faisal Town Islamabad, Islamabad Golf City, Islamabad Model Town and Marble Arch Enclave.
Al Sadat Marketing is an emerging Real Estate Agency headquartered in Islamabad, Pakistan. With over 10+ Years of experience, Al Sadat Marketing is providing its services and dealing all trending housing societies projects in different cities of Pakistan. Islamabad Projects, Rawalpindi Projects, Gujar Khan Projects, Burhan Projects, and Peshawar Projects etc.
Book Your Plot Now: +92 331 111 0005