PKR 30.6 BN Infrastructure Development Budget Approved by KP PDWP
Tuesday, the Provincial Development Working Party (PDWP) of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KP) approved a development budget of PKR 30,6 billion, according to news sources from Peshawar (March 08). The financing will assist 27 projects in the domains of industry, higher education, communication and works, health, sports and tourism, Auqaf, social welfare, and home and public health engineering.
- The money for the following projects was approved at a PDWP meeting presided over by Additional Chief Secretary Shahab Ali Shah, according to published reports:
- Construction of flood protection walls along the Muqam nullah in Mardan, the Kurram River, the Kasho nullah, the Chashma nullah, the Speenatangi nullah, and the Tochi River.
- Provision of viability gap financing, utility moving, and relocation for the construction of the Swat Expressway
According to reports, the following projects were approved under the road infrastructure development and rehabilitation program:
- Waste-to-energy plants in Karachi are drawing Dutch investment.
- Rehabilitation of roads in Karak, Takht-i-Nusrati and Banda Daud Shah
- Rehabilitation of Chakia Junglan Sundar-Kalatian road in Mardan
- Mansehra’s Shahkail Pairan road reconstruction
- Rehabilitation and widening of Sultankhel Darra roads, Chapper Dara road, Karro Dara road, Bandai Serai Arrimanzai road, Galkorr Karbadai via Shalgah road, as well as the construction of a bridge in Sadiqabad hamlet of Dir Upper.
- Swat’s Chuprial Bypass Road Construction
- Tank road construction from Gula Jan Kot to Naseebkhel
- Tank road construction from Arzikhel to Nazankhel
- Swat is constructing a Khwazakhela bypass
- South Waziristan road construction leading to Chilgoza Forest resurfacing of roadways
- Construction of various connection roads in South Wana subdivision
For more updates, stay tuned to Al Sadat Marketing.
You can also invest in other famous and most in demand housing societies, such as , Blue World City, Rudn Enclave, 7 Wonders City Peshawar, Taj Residencia, Kingdom Valley, New Metro City Gujar Khan, Forest Town Rawalpindi, University Town Rawalpindi, ICHS Town, Park View City Islamabad, Multi Gardens B17 Islamabad and Nova City Islamabad.
Few more real estate housing schemes which are trending now a days in Islamabad by including: Faisal Town Phase 2, Prism Town Gujar Khan, New City Paradise, Eighteen Islamabad, 7 Wonders City Islamabad, Capital Smart City, Silver City Islamabad, The Life Residencia, Faisal Town Islamabad, Islamabad Golf City, Islamabad Model Town and Marble Arch Enclave.
Al Sadat Marketing is an emerging Real Estate Agency headquartered in Islamabad, Pakistan. With over 10+ Years of experience, Al Sadat Marketing is providing its services and dealing all trending housing societies projects in different cities of Pakistan. Islamabad Projects, Rawalpindi Projects, Gujar Khan Projects, Burhan Projects, and Peshawar Projects etc.
Book Your Plot Now: +92 331 111 0005