RDA Budget 2021-22 Revealed – Al Sadat Marketing
According to news sources, Islamabad’s Rawalpindi Development Authority (RDA) has unveiled a spending plan of PKR 2,379 million for the fiscal year 2021-22.
The Finance Sub-Committee, which includes the Finance, Planning & Development (P&D), Housing Urban Development (HUD), and Public Health Engineering (PHE) Departments, met under the leadership of RDA Director General (DG) Nadeem Abro.
According to sources, a significant chunk of the RDA’s budget, amounting to PKR 1,984 million, was allocated to new and current development projects.
- 50 million Pakistani rupees were allocated for the widening and improvement of Dry Port Road from the Rahimabad Flyover on Airport Road to the Welfare Complex via Chakala Railway Station and Shell Depot.
- Three pedestrian bridges will be built on Airport Road at a budget of PKR 69 million.
- Other development projects listed in the budget include the following:
- 300 million Pakistani rupees have been made aside for the renovation of Kutchery Chowk.
- Three hundred million Pakistani rupees have been made aside for the renovation of Defence Chowk.
- Twenty million Pakistani rupees would be spent to establish a Project Management Unit (PMU) for the Lai Expressway construction.
Funds have been allocated for the acquisition of land for the construction of the Lai Expressway and flood channel projects under the Annual Development Programme’s new development strategy (ADP).
For more information, please get in touch with Al Sadat Marketing.
You can also invest in other famous and most in demand housing societies, such as , Blue World City, Rudn Enclave, 7 Wonders City Peshawar, Taj Residencia, Kingdom Valley, New Metro City Gujar Khan, Forest Town Rawalpindi, University Town Rawalpindi, ICHS Town, Park View City Islamabad, Multi Gardens B17 Islamabad and Nova City Islamabad.
Few more real estate housing schemes which are trending now a days in Islamabad by including: Faisal Town Phase 2, Prism Town Gujar Khan, New City Paradise, Eighteen Islamabad, 7 Wonders City Islamabad, Capital Smart City, Silver City Islamabad, The Life Residencia, Faisal Town Islamabad, Islamabad Golf City, Islamabad Model Town and Marble Arch Enclave.
Al Sadat Marketing is an emerging Real Estate Agency headquartered in Islamabad, Pakistan. With over 10+ Years of experience, Al Sadat Marketing is providing its services and dealing all trending housing societies projects in different cities of Pakistan. Islamabad Projects, Rawalpindi Projects, Gujar Khan Projects, Burhan Projects, and Peshawar Projects etc.
Book Your Plot Now: +92 331 111 0005