The Pakistan Telecommunication Authority (PTA) must verify the IMEI number of every used, refurbished, or imported mobile device you own in Pakistan as soon as possible. Your smartphone can be barred after a while, and you might not be able to use it on any cellular network in the nation if it is not recognized by the authorities.
You might need to pay the taxes owed on your gadget and register your phone with PTA if you don’t want it to be prohibited. It only takes a few straightforward steps to complete the online process, which is really easy. We’ll walk you through the process of paying the PTA mobile registration tax online in 2023 in this blog post.
So let’s dive right into our guide without further ado!
How to Pay PTA Mobile Registration Taxes Online
Below is an organized breakdown of the PTA mobile registration tax payment procedure. Look at this:
STEP 1: CREATE ACCOUNT ON DIBRS WEBSITE
- The Device Identification Registration and Blocking System (DIRBS) website must be accessed in order to pay mobile taxes in Pakistan.
- After clicking the link, you must register on the portal.
- On the screen after that, there will be a notification. Make sure you properly read it, since it contains crucial rules.
- You now need to choose from the drop-down list to complete two required fields. Indicate what you hope to achieve. Choose from the “personal” and “commercial” user types. Please be aware that only businesses and importers that have registered with the Federal Board of Revenue (FBR) may use the “commercial” option.
- It might be necessary for you to choose your “user type” from the available alternatives after choosing the purpose. There are two categories for you to choose from: Pakistani (domestic, foreign, dual national) and Foreigner (traveled on visa). Select the option of your choice and go to the next stage.
- Complete the remaining fields with the necessary data, then press the “Submit” button.
- Check the email that PTA sent to validate your account before logging in.
Step 2: Apply for a Certificate of Compliance (COC)
- Once your identity has been confirmed, you can access your registered PTA account by entering your password and email address.
- The Individual Certificate of Compliance (COC) option should now show up on the left side of your screen, directly below the “Dashboard” option. This is the next step to take.
- After choosing “Individual COC,” the section will present you with a number of choices. Press “Apply for COC” to continue with the process.
- Select the one that best fits your needs, regardless of whether you are traveling domestically or abroad. It could be necessary for you to submit your passport number in the designated field if you are traveling abroad.
- All that is required of you as a local mobile user is your phone number and the name of your operator, such as Zong, Jazz/Warid, Telenor, or Ufone.
Step 3: Provide the IMEI number(s) of your device
- You now need to select the appropriate choice based on how many SIM slots your mobile device has. One, two, three, or even four slots may be present in some phones.
- For every SIM slot in your phone, you must enter the IMEI number.
- Note: Dialling *#06# is the simplest method to find out the IMEI number(s) of your device.
- Payment Slip Identity Generation (PSID)
- After you have finished entering your mobile device’s IMEI number, the system will produce a special PSID.
- To make your phone a PTA-compliant device, you will utilize this PSID to pay the taxes and dues.
Step 4: Use mobile wallets, ATMs, and bank branches to pay PTA mobile tax online.
- Paying the PTA Mobile Registration Tax online via a direct bank transfer is simple. Additionally, you can pay with a number of well-known mobile wallet services. PTA mobile taxes can also be paid at ATMs and bank branches of Pakistan’s largest commercial banks.
Current Information on Pakistan’s PTA Mobile Taxes
Here are all the specifics regarding Pakistan’s most recent PTA mobile tax rates.
|Mobile Phones having C&F value (USD)
|Fixed-Rate (Amount in PKR)
|Up to 30
|Above 30 and up to 100
|Above 100 and up to 200
|Above 200 and up to 350
|Above 350 and up to 500
|Above 500 and up to 700
Note: Should the PTA announce any changes in the future, the list of mobile registration tax rates stated here may be revised periodically. To stay informed about the most recent mobile tax rates in Pakistan, be sure to return often.
It’s time for us to conclude now that we have covered the complete procedure for paying the PTA mobile registration tax in Pakistan. We hope that this article has given you all the knowledge you need to make this decision.
Keep checking back to Al Sadat Marketing Blog, the greatest lifestyle and real estate blog in Pakistan, for more updates on properties that are comparable to this one as well as educational lifestyle pieces. To stay up to date on all of our most recent blog pieces, you can also sign up for our email newsletter.
You can also invest in other famous and most in demand housing societies, such as , Blue World City, Rudn Enclave, 7 Wonders City Peshawar, Taj Residencia, Kingdom Valley, New Metro City Gujar Khan, Forest Town Rawalpindi, University Town Rawalpindi, ICHS Town, Park View City Islamabad, Multi Gardens B17 Islamabad and Nova City Islamabad.
Few more real estate housing schemes which are trending now a days in Islamabad by including: Faisal Town Phase 2, Prism Town Gujar Khan, New City Paradise, Eighteen Islamabad, 7 Wonders City Islamabad, Capital Smart City, Silver City Islamabad, The Life Residencia, Faisal Town Islamabad, Islamabad Golf City, Islamabad Model Town and Marble Arch Enclave.
Al Sadat Marketing is an emerging Real Estate Agency headquartered in Islamabad, Pakistan. With over 10+ Years of experience, Al Sadat Marketing is providing its services and dealing all trending housing societies projects in different cities of Pakistan. Islamabad Projects, Rawalpindi Projects, Gujar Khan Projects, Burhan Projects, and Peshawar Projects etc.
Book Your Plot Now: +92 331 111 0005