CDA Shares Details on Infrastructural Development Projects
According to news sources, the Capital Development Authority (CDA) Development Working Party (DWP) approved infrastructure development projects for Islamabad totaling PKR 24.268 billion.
Read More: SBP Publicizes Home Remittance Incentive Scheme for Banks
In a meeting presided over by Aamir Ali Ahmed, chairman of the CDA, it was claimed that the authorised projects will be completed within five years. The meeting was attended by CDA board members, Planning Commission and Ministry of the Interior officials. According to a CDA representative, the meeting also authorised record allocations.
Here are the specifics of the authorised construction projects:
The city has budgeted PKR 7,200,000,000 for the construction of parking plazas in major business districts.
- $3,296,000,000 will be spent for the Margalla Avenue Plan
- Sector D-12’s remaining development work is given PKR 1,804 million.
- The 9th Avenue-Shaheen Chowk signal-free project retains 1,7905 million Pakistani rupees.
- PKR 1,472,000,000 will be used for the signal-free chowk in Sector E-11.
- Sector G-11 is allocated PKR 1,385 million for the establishment of district courts.
- Five billion Pakistani rupees will be set aside for the preservation of Margalla Hills National Park.
Read More: Three Mini Dams of 400 KV Capacity Inaugurated in KP
- 125 million Pakistani rupees are set allocated for rainwater collecting.
- The amount of PKR 1,862,000,000 will be used for the litigation and attorney facilitation centres.
- PKR 186 million is being aside for 100 beds at CDA hospital.
- 36 million Pakistani rupees are budgeted for traffic solution in Sector I-10
- Approval of 193 million PKR for the Bara Kahu traffic plan
For more information, please get in touch with Al Sadat Marketing.
You can also invest in other famous and most in demand housing societies, such as , Blue World City, Rudn Enclave, 7 Wonders City Peshawar, Taj Residencia, Kingdom Valley, New Metro City Gujar Khan, Forest Town Rawalpindi, University Town Rawalpindi, ICHS Town, Park View City Islamabad, Multi Gardens B17 Islamabad and Nova City Islamabad.
Al Sadat Marketing please contact 0331 1110005 or visit https://alsadatmarketing.com/
Few more real estate housing schemes which are trending now a days in Islamabad by including: Faisal Town Phase 2, Prism Town Gujar Khan, New City Paradise, Eighteen Islamabad, 7 Wonders City Islamabad, Capital Smart City, Silver City Islamabad, The Life Residencia, Faisal Town Islamabad, Islamabad Golf City, Islamabad Model Town and Marble Arch Enclave.
Al Sadat Marketing is an emerging Real Estate Agency headquartered in Islamabad, Pakistan. With over 10+ Years of experience, Al Sadat Marketing is providing its services and dealing all trending housing societies projects in different cities of Pakistan. Islamabad Projects, Rawalpindi Projects, Gujar Khan Projects, Burhan Projects, and Peshawar Projects etc.
Book Your Plot Now: +92 331 111 0005