Table of Contents

Construction Work on Pakistan Stream Pipeline Soon

Shafqat Ali Khan, the Pakistani ambassador to Russia, stated that building work on the Pakistan Stream Gas Pipeline project is anticipated to begin in the near future, following multiple talks.

Read: PM Hopes the Riverfront Project will Generate USD 40 billion in Revenue

Late in the month of May, the two nations struck an agreement for the construction of a massive gas pipeline connecting Karachi and Gwadar to power plants and industrial hubs in Punjab. The ‘Pakistan Stream’ pipeline, spanning over 683 miles (1,100 kilometers), is anticipated to have an annual discharge capacity of up to 12,4 billion cubic meters of natural gas.

According to the provisions of the arrangement, Pakistan would own 74 percent of the pipeline operator and Russia would possess the remaining 26 percent. The initial agreement to construct the pipeline was reached in 2015.

Read: Cotton Bale Production is Expected to Reach 8.46 million this Year

The project is anticipated to be the largest infrastructure agreement between the two countries since the early 1970s, when the then-Soviet Union constructed the Pakistan Steel Mills (PSM) at Port Qasim near Karachi.

Please contact Al Sadat Marketing for further assistance.

You can also invest in other famous and most in demand housing societies, such as , Blue World City,  Rudn Enclave7 Wonders City PeshawarTaj ResidenciaKingdom Valley,  New Metro City Gujar KhanForest Town RawalpindiUniversity Town RawalpindiICHS TownPark View City IslamabadMulti Gardens B17 Islamabad and Nova City Islamabad.

Al Sadat Marketing please contact 0331 1110005 or visit

Few more real estate housing schemes which are trending now a days in Islamabad by including: Faisal Town Phase 2Prism Town Gujar KhanNew City ParadiseEighteen Islamabad7 Wonders City IslamabadCapital Smart City,  Silver City IslamabadThe Life Residencia,  Faisal Town IslamabadIslamabad Golf CityIslamabad Model Town and Marble Arch Enclave.

Al Sadat Marketing is an emerging Real Estate Agency headquartered in Islamabad, Pakistan. With over 10+ Years of experience, Al Sadat Marketing is providing its services and dealing all trending housing societies projects in different cities of Pakistan. Islamabad Projects, Rawalpindi Projects, Gujar Khan Projects, Burhan Projects, and Peshawar Projects etc.

Book Your Plot Now: +92 331 111 0005

Tags :

Share :

About Author
About Author

Syed Sadat Hussain Shah

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *