DHA Gujranwala Declares ‘Do’s n Don’ts’ of Purchasing Plot Files
Gujranwala: According to its official Facebook page, the Defence Housing Authority (DHA) Gujranwala administration has provided a list of do’s and don’ts for helping customers when purchasing plot files.
Read: Punjab to Allocate 30% Uplift Funds to Village Councils
DHA Gujranwala has compiled the following suggestions to caution prospective purchasers and inform them of the proper procedures for purchasing files to avoid fraud.
- When buying or selling a file, only use licensed property dealers. To confirm a dealer’s registration status, check the authority’s official website.
- Conduct market research by contacting at least five registered dealers to determine the file’s pricing and availability
- Ensure that you obtain an original sales receipt with the dealer’s original letterhead for the file.
- Always confirm the pricing with the Gujranwala DHA office by phoning or visiting them.
- Ensure that the relevant DHA officer is aware of the original contract pricing
- Only make payments to the DHA Gujranwala office using cash or a check.
- Have all the necessary documentation with you for a smooth transfer procedure.
- Always perform an exhaustive study before to purchasing a Service Benefit File (SBF)
- Never purchase or sell a file from an unregistered dealer.
- Ensure you get a no-objection certificate (NOC) from General Headquarters before to executing a contract for SBF (GHQ)
Read: Contribution of the Construction Sector to Pakistan’s Economy
- Never hand away the original Allocation Letter/NOC before getting payment.
- Do not provide the NOC or Allocation Letter to the dealer without a signed receipt.
Please contact Al Sadat Marketing for further assistance.
You can also invest in other famous and most in demand housing societies, such as , Blue World City, Rudn Enclave, 7 Wonders City Peshawar, Taj Residencia, Kingdom Valley, New Metro City Gujar Khan, Forest Town Rawalpindi, University Town Rawalpindi, ICHS Town, Park View City Islamabad, Multi Gardens B17 Islamabad and Nova City Islamabad.
Al Sadat Marketing please contact 0331 1110005 or visit https://alsadatmarketing.com/
Few more real estate housing schemes which are trending now a days in Islamabad by including: Faisal Town Phase 2, Prism Town Gujar Khan, New City Paradise, Eighteen Islamabad, 7 Wonders City Islamabad, Capital Smart City, Silver City Islamabad, The Life Residencia, Faisal Town Islamabad, Islamabad Golf City, Islamabad Model Town and Marble Arch Enclave.
Al Sadat Marketing is an emerging Real Estate Agency headquartered in Islamabad, Pakistan. With over 10+ Years of experience, Al Sadat Marketing is providing its services and dealing all trending housing societies projects in different cities of Pakistan. Islamabad Projects, Rawalpindi Projects, Gujar Khan Projects, Burhan Projects, and Peshawar Projects etc.
Book Your Plot Now: +92 331 111 0005