Everything You Need to Know About National Freelance Training Program
Pakistan has started to experience unusual digital growth in recent years thanks to policies and efforts that are based around a digitized economy, the operation of institutions, and ecosystems. The federal government is working tirelessly to develop the nation’s information technology (IT) industry, which has the enormous potential to create new investment opportunities and revenue streams for the overall economy.
Platforms like the National E-Tijarat Portal, which was just introduced by the Prime Minister of Pakistan, will undoubtedly have a lasting impact. As Pakistan’s first e-commerce website, it is laying the groundwork through the application of cutting-edge technology for the development of centralized trade networks and open financial systems.
The Ministry of Information Technology & Telecommunication (MoITT) wants to empower the nation’s youth by offering freelancing training. A thorough National Freelance Training Program (NFTP), which offers modern training to ambitious freelancers across all provinces of Pakistan, has been developed in order to make this goal a reality.
This ambitious program aims to promote gender equality, reduced inequality, sustainable economic growth, and cutting-edge training. The enhanced worldwide representation, alliances, and social uplift of the nation’s underdeveloped regions will result from this. Through its 20 modern and up-to-date centers it is hoped to enable 21,000+ people over the course of three years to earn a good living.
There has been extensive media coverage of the National Freelance Training Program. The NFTP has worked with some of the leading colleges and professors in the nation to offer courses, training programs, as well as workshops for skill development to assist aspiring freelancers in all four provinces.
With dozens of registered centers, this freelancer training platform is currently accessible in more than 18 cities. To reach a wider audience, it is based on both on-campus and online sessions that are scheduled on the official Facebook page of the NFTP.
Training Programs and Courses Offered in National Freelance Training Program
A wide range of courses and training programs are offered through this platform. Some of these are:
Freelancing: It will help you develop your freelance talents. You will learn how to use numerous freelancing platforms, like Upwork, Fiverr, Freelancer.com, and PeoplePerHour, among others, to profit from your skills and experience.
Technical: Web developers and programmers should be more equipped for this. You would receive training in some of the most practical software programming and development tools available today, including CSS, SQL, WordPress, PHP, and other tools.
Content Marketing and Advertising: The primary target audience for this collection of non-technical training courses and seminars is those working in the marketing and digital media sectors. Aspiring professionals can learn a lot about social media methods, producing interesting and engaging content, blogging, SEO, and lead generation strategies by enrolling in these courses.
Creative Designing: The NFTP also offers a number of courses in the discipline of graphic design. Young people have a fantastic opportunity to learn from some of the most talented and seasoned graphic designers and visualizers in the industry through these courses.
How to Apply for National Freelance Training Program
Here’s a step by step process to apply for this program:
Step 01: Visit our website at www.nftp.pitb.gov.pk in step 1 and complete the online application. Your contact information, a valid CNIC, your city, and your desired NFTP Center will be requested.
Step 2.1: (For the General Public): If you have completed 14 years of schooling (or more), choose your degree and institution from the drop-down list, and then move on to the following step by mentioning your CGPA and/or marks.
Step 2.2: (For students of partner institutes) If you are a student at one of our partner universities or institutes, state your degree, semester, and CGPA (if relevant) before moving on to the next step.
Step 3: Choose a domain (Technical, Non-Technical, Creative Designing).
Step 4: Complete the online test and submit it.
Step 5: Applicants who are shortlisted will be notified through email or SMS to pay the registration fee at a specified partner institute and upload scanned versions of their degree, CNIC, and photo to an online form for verification.
Step 6: Applicants will be invited to specific centers for the physical document collecting and original document verification process.
Step 07: In this final step, candidates will be enrolled in the National Freelance Training Program.
Eligibility Criteria and Documents Required
- You must be under 40 and have completed at least 14 years of study in order to apply for this program.
- You require both a valid CNIC and a domicile certificate in order to register for the National Freelance Training Program (NFTP).
- A current student ID and any other required documentation must be submitted by students who are currently enrolled in one of the program’s partner institutions.
Duration of National Freelance Training Program
The National Freelance Training Programme provides three-month long training courses and programs. For each of the skill development training courses, the program can accommodate three batches of learners in a given year.
A certificate honoring your accomplishments will be given to you by the NFTB once your three-month program is complete.
NFTP Centers Across Pakistan
The campuses and locations of the financial institutions and colleges that have partnered with NFTP are shown below, sorted by area.
- Mehran UET, Jamshoro
- University of Karachi
- NED University, Karachi
- QUEST, Nawabshah
- IBA, Sukkur
- National Textile University, Faisalabad
- University of Education, Lahore
- University of Education, Multan
- PMAS-Arid Agriculture University Rawalpindi
- The Islamia University, Bahawalpur
- Balochistan University of Engineering and Technology, Khuzdar
- Lasbela University of Agriculture, Water and Marine Sciences
- University of Balochistan, Quetta
- Turbat University, Turbat
- Institute of Management Sciences (IMSciences), Peshawar
- University of Engineering & Technology Mardan
- University of Malakand
- Karakoram International University, Gilgit
Azad Jammu & Kashmir
- University of Azad Jammu & Kashmir, Muzaffarabad
- International Islamic University, Islamabad
Terms and Conditions for NFTP
- The national freelancing training program is not a job offer and it has nothing to do with potential job opportunities in the future. The candidate will only receive training from the program to improve their professional capacity and employability.
- Candidates must abide with all of the program’s guidelines, including time and confidentiality restrictions.
- Upon successfully completing the program, the applicants will be given certificates of training completion. These certifications will be determined by a formal grading and evaluation of performance. Candidates will be judged based on their attendance, academic achievement, and any additional assignments that may be given throughout the course.
- The training lasts for three months. However, the management has the authority to halt a candidate’s training at any time and without giving a reason.
- Your application’s submission does not assure that it will be accepted for participation in the program.
- Any training-related decision made by management is final and cannot be contested in court or by the courts.
- Class schedules may be changed at any moment by management.
- Any decision made by the management regarding training or center transfer is final and cannot be contested in any court or administrative body.
- The candidates will not get any compensation.
- To participate in this program, the candidate must be accessible throughout the training hours.
- The shortlisting of candidates will be done in accordance with the percentile-based test scores.
You can also invest in other famous and most in demand housing societies, such as , Blue World City, Rudn Enclave, 7 Wonders City Peshawar, Taj Residencia, Kingdom Valley, New Metro City Gujar Khan, Forest Town Rawalpindi, University Town Rawalpindi, ICHS Town, Park View City Islamabad, Multi Gardens B17 Islamabad and Nova City Islamabad.
Few more real estate housing schemes which are trending now a days in Islamabad by including: Faisal Town Phase 2, Prism Town Gujar Khan, New City Paradise, Eighteen Islamabad, 7 Wonders City Islamabad, Capital Smart City, Silver City Islamabad, The Life Residencia, Faisal Town Islamabad, Islamabad Golf City, Islamabad Model Town and Marble Arch Enclave.
Al Sadat Marketing is an emerging Real Estate Agency headquartered in Islamabad, Pakistan. With over 10+ Years of experience, Al Sadat Marketing is providing its services and dealing all trending housing societies projects in different cities of Pakistan. Islamabad Projects, Rawalpindi Projects, Gujar Khan Projects, Burhan Projects, and Peshawar Projects etc.
Book Your Plot Now: +92 331 111 0005