LDA Amend Building and Zoning Regulations for Development
According to press reports, the Lahore Development Authority (LDA) has agreed to change the Building and Zoning Rules, 2020, to include area development projects within the scope of these regulations.
After revisions, the area development project will be divided into three pieces ranging in size from 24 to 300 kanals:
- For land areas between 24 and 30 kanals, a 30 ft area will be set aside for the building line, while 13 ft will be set aside on both sides and the ground floor coverage will exceed 60 percent of the land.
- For land areas between 31 and 50 kanals, a 40-foot space will be set aside for the building line, with 15-foot buffers on both sides, and ground-floor coverage exceeding 60 percent.
- For land areas between 51 and 300 kanals, a 50-foot space will be set aside for the building line, with 15-foot buffers on both sides, and a minimum ground-floor covering of 60 percent.’
- As a result of the 2020 change to the Building and Zoning Rules, the following incentives will be offered:
- By decreasing lot sizes in area development projects, construction will be authorized.
- Additional incentives will be introduced to the subdivision ordinances for lots.
- 10 Marla to 1 kanal subdivided plots must leave 30 feet of land on the front, 7 feet on the back, and 5 feet on both sides, which is less than the former minimum of 13 feet. According to the changes, the covered area of smaller, subdivided properties would be enhanced.
- Following the adjustments, it would be permissible to combine two adjacent plots in government or registered private housing developments.
- The revised version of the construction regulations will be presented at the upcoming meeting of the governing body, where final approval will be obtained.
For more information, please get in touch with Al Sadat Marketing.
You can also invest in other famous and most in demand housing societies, such as , Blue World City, Rudn Enclave, 7 Wonders City Peshawar, Taj Residencia, Kingdom Valley, New Metro City Gujar Khan, Forest Town Rawalpindi, University Town Rawalpindi, ICHS Town, Park View City Islamabad, Multi Gardens B17 Islamabad and Nova City Islamabad.
Few more real estate housing schemes which are trending now a days in Islamabad by including: Faisal Town Phase 2, Prism Town Gujar Khan, New City Paradise, Eighteen Islamabad, 7 Wonders City Islamabad, Capital Smart City, Silver City Islamabad, The Life Residencia, Faisal Town Islamabad, Islamabad Golf City, Islamabad Model Town and Marble Arch Enclave.
Al Sadat Marketing is an emerging Real Estate Agency headquartered in Islamabad, Pakistan. With over 10+ Years of experience, Al Sadat Marketing is providing its services and dealing all trending housing societies projects in different cities of Pakistan. Islamabad Projects, Rawalpindi Projects, Gujar Khan Projects, Burhan Projects, and Peshawar Projects etc.
Book Your Plot Now: +92 331 111 0005