PM Launches Major Infrastructure Projects in Gwadar
During his one-day visit, Prime Minister Imran Khan revealed various infrastructure development projects for the key port city of Gwadar, including the Gwadar Free Zone (GFZ) Phase II, according to news outlets.
During his visit, the prime minister opened the first phase of the GFZ and unveiled a number of projects, including an exhibition centre, agro industrial park, and three factories. Following is a list of the revealed projects:
- Gwadar Fertilizer Plant Gwadar Animal Vaccine Plant
- Henan Agricultural Industrial Park Gwadar Free Zone Phase Two Gwadar Expo Centre Hengmei Lubricants Plant
In addition to announcing numerous human development projects for Gwadar’s residents, the premier thought it important to foster inclusive growth. The following are some projects in this regard:
- Construction of a technical college,
- The establishment of a hospital, a university, and low-interest loans for farmers and impoverished households.
- Announcement of an initiative to assist the fisherman of Gwadar
- On this occasion, the Chief Minister of Balochistan, Jam Kamal, remarked that the provincial and federal administrations have undertaken numerous efforts targeted at uplifting the Gwadar population and bringing the province closer to financial parity with the rest of the nation.
In addition, he mentioned the following projects now ongoing to meet the needs of the people and local communities:
- The 180-kilometer Eastbay Expressway water pipeline would connect numerous dams.
- Desalination plant Hospital expansion in Gwadar
- In addition, Chief Minister Jam Kamal stated that plans are underway to establish a university in Gwadar.
For more information, please get in touch with Al Sadat Marketing.
You can also invest in other famous and most in demand housing societies, such as , Blue World City, Rudn Enclave, 7 Wonders City Peshawar, Taj Residencia, Kingdom Valley, New Metro City Gujar Khan, Forest Town Rawalpindi, University Town Rawalpindi, ICHS Town, Park View City Islamabad, Multi Gardens B17 Islamabad and Nova City Islamabad.
Few more real estate housing schemes which are trending now a days in Islamabad by including: Faisal Town Phase 2, Prism Town Gujar Khan, New City Paradise, Eighteen Islamabad, 7 Wonders City Islamabad, Capital Smart City, Silver City Islamabad, The Life Residencia, Faisal Town Islamabad, Islamabad Golf City, Islamabad Model Town and Marble Arch Enclave.
Al Sadat Marketing is an emerging Real Estate Agency headquartered in Islamabad, Pakistan. With over 10+ Years of experience, Al Sadat Marketing is providing its services and dealing all trending housing societies projects in different cities of Pakistan. Islamabad Projects, Rawalpindi Projects, Gujar Khan Projects, Burhan Projects, and Peshawar Projects etc.
Book Your Plot Now: +92 331 111 0005