Punjab PDWP Approves Uplift Projects Worth Over PKR 45 billion
According to news reports, the Punjab Provincial Development Working Group (PPDWP) of the Punjab Planning and Development (P&D) Board has authorised 10 uplifts and development programmes totaling PKR 45.55 billion.
In addition, the meeting was attended by P&D Provincial Secretary Imran Sikandar Baloch, top officers from major provincial departments, members of the Punjab Planning and Development Board, the senior chief coordination, and the assistant chief coordination.
The details of the authorised schemes by the board are as follows:
- The renovation of Rawat Haraka Dhadial Road (Length: 36 km) (Phase I) in Rawalpindi has been approved for PKR 1,274 billion.
- Greater Thal Canal Project allocates PKR 19,29 billion for the building of the Chobara Branch Canal (Phase II).
- Greater Thal Canal project component command area development (phase II) funding of PKR 19.78 billion was authorised.
- The development of a Cricket High-Performance Center at the Divisional Headquarters in Faisalabad will cost a total of PKR 750 million.
- The building of a Cricket High-Performance Center at the Divisional Headquarters in Sialkot would cost PKR 750 million.
- PKR 605.5 million for the construction of the Tehsil Complex, King Suleman Stadium, mini zoo, pile foundation bridge, Mettalled Road, and Toyota Center in the Sanghar Nala region of DG Khan. Khan Tehsil Taunsa Sharif
- 526,984 million Pakistani rupees for the construction of a 31-kilometer road from Kahuti to Cliary in Rawalpindi.
- PKR 441,474,000 for the building, maintenance, reopening, and repair of the Khambi to Mari Meteled Road in Rajanpur.
- PKR 2.2 billion to dualize highways in Lodhran Karor Paka, Melsi, and Vehari
- 104.485 million Pakistani rupees for the development of a project management unit in conjunction with the Nullah Lai Expressway and its associated urban revitalization project.
For more information, please get in touch with Al Sadat Marketing.
You can also invest in other famous and most in demand housing societies, such as , Blue World City, Rudn Enclave, 7 Wonders City Peshawar, Taj Residencia, Kingdom Valley, New Metro City Gujar Khan, Forest Town Rawalpindi, University Town Rawalpindi, ICHS Town, Park View City Islamabad, Multi Gardens B17 Islamabad and Nova City Islamabad.
Few more real estate housing schemes which are trending now a days in Islamabad by including: Faisal Town Phase 2, Prism Town Gujar Khan, New City Paradise, Eighteen Islamabad, 7 Wonders City Islamabad, Capital Smart City, Silver City Islamabad, The Life Residencia, Faisal Town Islamabad, Islamabad Golf City, Islamabad Model Town and Marble Arch Enclave.
Al Sadat Marketing is an emerging Real Estate Agency headquartered in Islamabad, Pakistan. With over 10+ Years of experience, Al Sadat Marketing is providing its services and dealing all trending housing societies projects in different cities of Pakistan. Islamabad Projects, Rawalpindi Projects, Gujar Khan Projects, Burhan Projects, and Peshawar Projects etc.
Book Your Plot Now: +92 331 111 0005