Table of Contents

Sindh Farmers to Get PKR 3 billion Subsidy

According to news reports, Sindh Minister of Agriculture Mohammad Ismail Rahu stated that the government is developing cold storage facilities and providing subsidies to farmers via the ‘Peoples Hari Card’ service. During fiscal year (FY) 2021-22, farmers would get PKR 3 billion in subsidies under the Peoples Hari Cards service.

Read More: $25bln Invested in Pakistan Since CPEC Launched 7 Years Ago: Chinese Foreign Ministry

According to reports, the subsidy will be used to provide fertilisers, premium seeds, and pesticides in an effort to boost agricultural productivity and promote food security.

Minister Rahu further explained the scheme’s breakdown by stating that the government aims to construct 16 cold storages, for which the government would pay 80% of the construction money and farmers will provide the remaining 20%.

Read More: Investors from China, Russia Show Interest in Pakistan Steel Mills

In addition, he claimed that the government will implement saline water treatment programmes to restore soil fertility in order to develop the agricultural sector in Thar.

The total budget for agricultural in the province is currently PKR 15.26 billion, including PKR 5 billion allotted to Annual Development Programmes for agriculture in fiscal year 2021-22.

For more information, please get in touch with Al Sadat Marketing.

You can also invest in other famous and most in demand housing societies, such as , Blue World CityRudn Enclave, 7 Wonders City Peshawar, Taj Residencia, Kingdom ValleyNew Metro City Gujar Khan, Forest Town Rawalpindi, University Town Rawalpindi, ICHS Town, Park View City Islamabad, Multi Gardens B17 Islamabad and Nova City Islamabad.

Al Sadat Marketing please contact 0331 1110005 or visit https://alsadatmarketing.com/

Few more real estate housing schemes which are trending now a days in Islamabad by including: Faisal Town Phase 2, Prism Town Gujar Khan, New City Paradise, Eighteen Islamabad, 7 Wonders City Islamabad, Capital Smart CitySilver City Islamabad, The Life ResidenciaFaisal Town Islamabad, Islamabad Golf City, Islamabad Model Town and Marble Arch Enclave.

Al Sadat Marketing is an emerging Real Estate Agency headquartered in Islamabad, Pakistan. With over 10+ Years of experience, Al Sadat Marketing is providing its services and dealing all trending housing societies projects in different cities of Pakistan. Islamabad Projects, Rawalpindi Projects, Gujar Khan Projects, Burhan Projects, and Peshawar Projects etc.

Book Your Plot Now: +92 331 111 0005

Tags :

Share :

About Author
About Author

Syed Sadat Hussain Shah

Talk to Us!

Latest Posts

Categories

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *