Survey in Works to Formulate Land Use Plan in KP
Following the approval of the KP Land Use and Building Control Bill 2021, land surveys will be conducted in all districts of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KP) to develop land use plans.
- Peruse DHA Peshawar will inaugurate its electrical grid the following week.
- The provincial cabinet reportedly passed the bill last week, and it is anticipated that it would be sent to the provincial parliament the following week for approval. The offered information includes:
- The provincial government will establish a land use and building control authority.
- A District Land Use and Planning and Management and Local Planning and Enforcement Unit Committee will be established at the district level.
- The chief minister will serve as chairman of the newly constituted provincial land use and building control council. The council will adopt the functioning policies and regulations of the authority.
- The District Land Use and Management Committee will be responsible for the following:
- Monthly reviews are conducted on No Objection Certificates (NOCs) issued by the competent agencies for land use and development licenses.
- Reconstruction of a structure, demolition, or preventing a developer from constructing a property in violation of a planning permit are all instances of corrective actions that can be performed.
- The development of district master plans and land use plans
- Section 15 (2) of the proposed legislation describes how to identify existing and unplanned zones in the survey.
- Depending on the findings of the study, the area will be classified under Section 15 (3) as one of 131 land use types, including national park, agriculture, commercial, residential, industrial, mixed land use, water bodies, vacant land, and mining.
The land use methods developed will include:
- Topographic maps and descriptions of the tehsils and district boundaries of the region.
- Implement geographic information system technologies.
- water, waste disposal, and sewage services
- Descriptions of green and open space and traffic flow measures
- finding tourist attractions and historic locations
- Land use authorization is regulated by Section 21 of the drought law. Following notification of the district land use plan or master plan, no individual or government entity is entitled to use the land for permitted uses under this provision.
- According to Section 22, if the master plan or district land use has been notified, no land development, building construction, or road remodeling may occur without the planning control officer’s temporary development approval.
Section 31 of the proposed bill grants the authority the ability to draught an urban design improvement proposal in locations where the government asks them to do so or when the design of the area is assessed to be substandard. The improvement might include the following:
- Consider redevelopment
- Plan for land use alteration
- Essential measures are taken to ensure a smooth transition to planned development, ownership, and development changes.
- Plan the renovation of existing structures
- A master plan has been finalized for the development of Thandiani, Mankial, and other tourism destinations in KP.
- Under Section 43, the land use inspectorate will be constituted. The external body will evaluate compliance with the various sections of the legislation.
- According to the proposed legislation, a person who engages in land development without a plan for allowed land use or building conversion might face fines of up to PKR 10 million and imprisonment for up to three years.
Follow Al Sadat Marketing News for more updates!
You can also invest in other famous and most in demand housing societies, such as , Blue World City, Rudn Enclave, 7 Wonders City Peshawar, Taj Residencia, Kingdom Valley, New Metro City Gujar Khan, Forest Town Rawalpindi, University Town Rawalpindi, ICHS Town, Park View City Islamabad, Multi Gardens B17 Islamabad and Nova City Islamabad.
Few more real estate housing schemes which are trending now a days in Islamabad by including: Faisal Town Phase 2, Prism Town Gujar Khan, New City Paradise, Eighteen Islamabad, 7 Wonders City Islamabad, Capital Smart City, Silver City Islamabad, The Life Residencia, Faisal Town Islamabad, Islamabad Golf City, Islamabad Model Town and Marble Arch Enclave.
Al Sadat Marketing is an emerging Real Estate Agency headquartered in Islamabad, Pakistan. With over 10+ Years of experience, Al Sadat Marketing is providing its services and dealing all trending housing societies projects in different cities of Pakistan. Islamabad Projects, Rawalpindi Projects, Gujar Khan Projects, Burhan Projects, and Peshawar Projects etc.
Book Your Plot Now: +92 331 111 0005