Table of Contents

Three AQI Monitoring Units to be Established in Lahore by June 2022

Lahore: The Federal Ministry of Climate Change has announced the complete schedule for three out of eight pollution monitoring stations in Lahore, according to the most recent news. According to the sources, these stations will become operational in June 2022.

Read: In 6 Months, Exports Increased by Record 25 %

The remaining monitoring stations will be created after getting World Bank funding (WB). Due to growing air pollution in Lahore, the federal and provincial environmental protection agencies met to discuss the city’s poor air quality index (AQI). Due to a lack of enough resources and AQI monitoring equipment in the city, the administration is unable to monitor the AQI effectively. According to official government figures, 40% of pollution is produced by vehicles, with the remaining 60% coming from incorrect stubble burning and industries.

Read: Tax Rates Increased for IT Sector in Proposed Finance Amendment Bill

The official noted that the high cost of power hindered steel mills and kiln operators from utilizing pollution-controlling blowers and scrubbers. In addition, he claimed that the burning of stubble in one of the neighboring nations is a major contributor to bad air quality. He hoped that the government’s comprehensive approach would enhance air quality.

For more updates, stay tuned to Al Sadat Marketing.

You can also invest in other famous and most in demand housing societies, such as , Blue World City,  Rudn Enclave7 Wonders City PeshawarTaj ResidenciaKingdom Valley,  New Metro City Gujar KhanForest Town RawalpindiUniversity Town RawalpindiICHS TownPark View City IslamabadMulti Gardens B17 Islamabad and Nova City Islamabad.

Al Sadat Marketing please contact 0331 1110005 or visit https://alsadatmarketing.com/

Few more real estate housing schemes which are trending now a days in Islamabad by including: Faisal Town Phase 2Prism Town Gujar KhanNew City ParadiseEighteen Islamabad7 Wonders City IslamabadCapital Smart City,  Silver City IslamabadThe Life Residencia,  Faisal Town IslamabadIslamabad Golf CityIslamabad Model Town and Marble Arch Enclave.

Al Sadat Marketing is an emerging Real Estate Agency headquartered in Islamabad, Pakistan. With over 10+ Years of experience, Al Sadat Marketing is providing its services and dealing all trending housing societies projects in different cities of Pakistan. Islamabad Projects, Rawalpindi Projects, Gujar Khan Projects, Burhan Projects, and Peshawar Projects etc.

Book Your Plot Now: +92 331 111 0005

Tags :

Share :

About Author
About Author

Syed Sadat Hussain Shah

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Avail Discount on Installments through GFS-AIR (Advance Installment Receipt)

Get GFS - AIR Discount Forms