LDA Proposes PKR 44 billion for 30 Development Projects
According to news reports, the Lahore Development Authority (LDA) has asked an additional development budget of PKR 15 billion, for a grand total of PKR 43.83 billion, for 30 new projects in the city. The LDA governing board will make the final decision on the fiscal year 2021-2022 budget proposal (FY22).
Read More: Shab e Barat 2023 in Pakistan
The authority intends to initiate 30 new development and road infrastructure projects in the city, with the following breakdown of the projects and their estimated budgets:
The budget for the building of Firozpur Road to Main Boulevard Gulberg III is PKR 180,1 million.
- The anticipated cost to repair and upgrade the Gulshan-e-Ravi T-junction is PKR 350.6 million.
- The budget for the reconstruction of the Babu-Sabu interchange is PKR 750.3 million
- The budget for the construction of a road from Harbanspura to the BRB Canal is PKR 2.8 billion.
- The building of a signal-free corridor between Barkat Market and Bhekewal Mor will cost 1.95 billion Pakistani rupees.
- The budget for the construction of a dual-lane road from Khaira Distributary to Gujjar Colony is PKR 300 million.
- Similarly, PKR 4.5 billion has been allocated for the dualization of the road between Bedian Road Interchange and Heer Village.
Read More: Upcoming Events in Islamabad — March 2023
The upcoming fiscal year’s budget also includes money for the Shahkam flyover, Sheranwala flyover, and Gulab Devi underpass projects.
For more information, please get in touch with Al Sadat Marketing.
You can also invest in other famous and most in demand housing societies, such as , Blue World City, Rudn Enclave, 7 Wonders City Peshawar, Taj Residencia, Kingdom Valley, New Metro City Gujar Khan, Forest Town Rawalpindi, University Town Rawalpindi, ICHS Town, Park View City Islamabad, Multi Gardens B17 Islamabad and Nova City Islamabad.
Few more real estate housing schemes which are trending now a days in Islamabad by including: Faisal Town Phase 2, Prism Town Gujar Khan, New City Paradise, Eighteen Islamabad, 7 Wonders City Islamabad, Capital Smart City, Silver City Islamabad, The Life Residencia, Faisal Town Islamabad, Islamabad Golf City, Islamabad Model Town and Marble Arch Enclave.
Al Sadat Marketing is an emerging Real Estate Agency headquartered in Islamabad, Pakistan. With over 10+ Years of experience, Al Sadat Marketing is providing its services and dealing all trending housing societies projects in different cities of Pakistan. Islamabad Projects, Rawalpindi Projects, Gujar Khan Projects, Burhan Projects, and Peshawar Projects etc.
Book Your Plot Now: +92 331 111 0005